Worship at Holy Trinity is a great mixture of the traditional and modern and innovative, building up our church community. Taking part in celebrating with music, singing and words; looking back and looking forward and being inspired.
- This is a quiet spoken service with a short sermon and lasts 35 minutes.
- It uses traditional language.
- This is full sung service with full sermon. It has an informal feel and combines contemporary and traditional elements.
- Most Sundays we have a full choir though on the first Sunday of each month our folk-leaning music group sing. See the current music list.
- Small children. There is a toddler area with space for the under 3s to play and a “bolt hole” with toilet facilities where you can still hear the service.
- During this service children’s groups are running in the Coach House.
6pm Evening Service:
- 1st Sunday: Evening Eucharist
- 2nd Sunday: congregational evensong, occasionally with a small choir
- 3rd Sunday: “something different!”: e.g. experimental worship, healing service, youth led service, songs of praise
- 4th Sunday: Choral Evensong with full choir
- 5th Sunday: Taizé Service
- See the current music list
Tuesday Pram service:
- 10am every Tuesday
A Eucharist with songs and a story for pre-school children and their carers
Fun, games and refreshments afterwards in the Coach House
All are welcome at this community-wide service
- More photos
- 10am every Wednesday
- 30 min service with coffee after