Our Main Services of Worship
- This is a quiet spoken service with a short sermon and lasts 35 minutes.
- Most weeks it is taken from the Book of Common Prayer but on the 3rd Sunday of every month a modern form is used.
10 AM COMMUNION
- This is full sung service with full sermon. It has an informal feel and combines contemporary and traditional elements.
- Most Sundays we have a full choir though on the first Sunday of each month our folk-leaning music group sing. See the current music list.
- Small children. There is a toddler area with space for the under 3s to play and a “bolt hole” with toilet facilities where you can still hear the service.
- During this service children’s groups are running in the Coach House. DetailsHERE
6 PM EVENING SERVICE
From September 2016 we are trialling a new evening worship pattern:
- 1st Sunday: Evening Eucharist
- 2nd Sunday: congregational evensong, occasionally with a small choir
- 3rd Sunday: “something different!”: e.g. experimental worship, healing service, youth led service, songs of praise
- 4th Sunday: Choral Evensong with full choir
- 5th Sunday: Taizé Service
- See the current music list
- 10am every Wednesday
- 30 min service with coffee after